Pages

Welcome to Arty Cow.
From my studio in the South Coast of England I design, make and sell handmade travel journals, books, scrapbooks binders, and organisers.


All items can be bought directly from my Etsy store where you can also add customisation options.


Each item is handmade to order. If you want something that is not shown here or in the Etsy store, contact me to discuss your requirements.


I am designing new travel journals all the time so be sure to check into the shop to see whats new.

Sunday 9 November 2014

November Challenge - Baby its cold outside.

ITS NOVEMBER!!!! 

Hello fellow digi stampers have you have all had a fabulous month? Who is ready for Christmas?? Not me thats for sure.

I am going to keep the same text as last month here just so it can be seen by newbies too:

1. Housekeeping: 
To enter our challenges you must, I say again, must use one of the FREE images from this blog in your project to enter it in the challenge. Now we do love to see people enter the challenge but when one of our images is not used its just not playing fair. 

I did a Facebook post a while ago asking everyones opinion on what to do about this, the images are FREE, yes thats right absolutely 100% FREE, drawn by me, made public ready by me, optimised by me all for you with no strings attached, and so it was deemed by huge majority... in fact everyone who commented absolutely fair that I should specify that one of these FREE images is used in entering the challenges, therefore...... please please please do enter but please please use one of our images to do so. 

So our team is made up of the following members, in no particular order of course:

Sian Evans - Thats me aka Arty Cow.
Beverley Metcalfe
Katie Reid
Michelle Dees
Zoe Parkin
Karen Cogan
Ema Martinez
Wendy Batchen

We also have a guest DT member this month, her name is Dorothy Schultz and her blog can be found here.
This is the project Dorothy worked on for this challenge. 


Today we are launching the November Challenge called "Baby it's cold outside"
There are a few winter images on this blog to choose from so hopefully you will find something that inspires you to enter a make into this months challenge.

Your prize will be a guest DT spot at Anonymous Stamps and obviously the right to say "Yes I am fabulous, I won the November challenge" what more could you want huh?

The rules are simple, to join in all you have to do is:



  • Use an Anonymous Stamps image (they're free so that shouldn't be a problem)
  • Upload your creation to your blog and then provide a link to your blog post using the tool below.
  • No backlinking as these entries will not be accepted.
  • We can not accept any entries that do not use an Anonymous Stamps image.
  • Feel free to enter via the Anonymous Stamp's Facebook page if you do not have a blog. 


I look forward to seeing what you all come up with: here is some inspiration from the awesome Anonymous Stamps design team













No comments:

Post a Comment