Pages

Welcome to Arty Cow.
From my studio in the South Coast of England I design, make and sell handmade travel journals, books, scrapbooks binders, and organisers.


All items can be bought directly from my Etsy store where you can also add customisation options.


Each item is handmade to order. If you want something that is not shown here or in the Etsy store, contact me to discuss your requirements.


I am designing new travel journals all the time so be sure to check into the shop to see whats new.

Friday 14 September 2012

Digital Stamps Launched!!!!

Hello and welcome to Anonymous Stamps.

I have now launched my first range of Digital Stamps, they can be found in my Etsy Store here

I will be adding more and more stamps to my store as the days go by, I have so many drawn up I just need to find the time to prep them and make them available.

In the meantime I am looking for members to join my Design Team, are you interested? I would love to put a team together who can be a part of Anonymous Stamps right from the start, who can have a say in what stamps they think should be available, in the competitions we run, who we sponsor etc, a hands on design team is what I am looking for so if you would like to be a part of it please contact me, closing date for entries is the 28th September 2012. You don't have to do anything to enter, just send me a message let me know a bit about you, and provide a link to your blog and your Facebook details so I can come and have a nose around your creative world.

Thank you all for stopping by I hope you like the stamps that are on offer.
Magic Bunny

Haunted House

Cat Girl

Vamp


Frank


Gift Girl

Mirror Image

Hero


Swimming


Witch


Halloween set of 7

Halloween set of 8

Halloween set of 6


Halloween set of 5

Halloween Sentiment



No comments:

Post a Comment